Irrespective of the Window versions, Windows Hosting India experts users may add or delete respective features in the windows when or where need arises. Many of the features are installed by default and one never use. You can remove those features to save some precious disk space. In windows 7 and Vista, following is the method to enable or disable features.
- To turn Windows features click Control Panel on the Start menu.
- Click the Add or Remove Programs link
- On the Add or Remove Programs dialog box
- Click Add/Remove Windows Components in the left panel
- The Windows Components Wizard displays with a list of Components
- Select a check box or many and click next
- The Configuring Components screen displays the progress
- A Completing the Windows Components Wizard dialog box displays.
- Click Finish.