Makers of Windows NT have removed the classic Windows NT style logon screen in Windows Vista. Now you can’t press CTRL+ALT+Delete to get to the classic logon box. Following to enable both the Username and Password fields on the Vista Welcome:
- Click on the Start Button, type in secpol.msc and press.
- Click Local Policies, and then click Security Options.
- In the right hand pane, locate “Interactive logon: Do not display last user name”, right click on it and select Properties.
- Select Enable and click OK.
- Close the Local Security Policy editor
- Log off and you will see the new logon screen.