As a network administrator you may submit a support request to the developers. The support request may be sent in several of its alternate forms including
- cPanel/WebHost Manager FAQ support request
- Support Forums support request
- Documentation support request
Below listed are the steps to submit a support request in WHM :
- Click on the support on WHM main interface
- Click on Submit a Support Request
- Click on one or more of the available links
- Enter your name, e-mail address, phone number, and IP address of your server in the Your Name, Your Email Address and IP Address.
- Enter description of your problem in the Brief Description of Problem field
- Enter the name of the distributor of the software license in the Distributor/Partner NOC Name field.
- Enter a detailed description of the problem in the Detailed Problem Description field.
- To the best of your ability, enter each action required to reproduce the problem in the Steps to Reproduce the Problem field.
- Click on Send Request.