The scheduling of statistic log time in WHM allows users to set specific times for the duration when you desire not to analyze the server’s log. The process usually helps to analyze logs during the peak server traffic hours.
Below quoted are the steps to execute the process
- Click on Server Configuration, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface to access the Server Configuration Menu.
- Click on Statistics Software Configuration.
- Enter a number other than 1 in the field next to Generate statistics every to change how often statistics reports are updated.
- Click on Change.
- Process Time Schedule.
- To prevent statistics from running at a certain time, click on Configure Statistic .
- Check the box(es) next to any hour(s) that you wish to prevent statistics from being run during
- Check the box next to Prevent cpanellogd and cpbackup from running at the same time.
- Click on Save.