In WHM, an ACL list extends an opportunity to users to save and recall a set of feature limits for resellers. These ACL lists work in the very same manner in which these packages work for normal accounts. ACL lists therefore allow network people to create resellers with complex options quickly.
Below quoted are the steps to execute the process:
- Click on the words Reseller Center below the icon on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface to access the Reseller Center.
- Select the account you wish to modify the privileges for from the drop box next to Select a Reseller.
- Click on Edit Privileges / Nameservers below the icon.
- Check the options that you wish to save for the ACL list under Feature Limits.
- Enter the name of the ACL List in the blank field next to Save as ACL List.
- Click on Save at the bottom of the screen.