CD ROM images or ISO images should be available in the ISO domain for virtual machines to use. Linux virtualization platform provides an ISO Uploader tool that ensures that the ISO images are uploaded into the correct directory path. Find below the steps to upload the ISO image.
- Create or acquire the appropriate ISO images from boot media, and store them in a temporary Directory.
- Click Start -> All Programs-> Red Hat-> RHEV Manager-> ISO Uploader
- ISO uploader tool displays
- Click Add and browse to the directory containing the ISO images
- Select the ISO image and click Open.
- The ISO image displays in the ISO File List on the ISO Uploader dialog box
- Enter the correct Data Center and Host details.
- Click Upload