Resource action buttons are available to enable you to work with some selected resources like data
center or a host. In case of resources, permissible actions are different from resource to resource, and also according to the state of the resource. Let’s elaborate different resources and associated actions.
Cluster resource action buttons:
- New: Opens the New Cluster dialog to add configuration details for a new cluster
- Edit: Opens the Edit Cluster dialog to edit cluster configuration details
- Remove: It removes the selected cluster from the system
- Custom Actions: Custom Actions or scripts that pertain to the selected cluster
Templates resource action buttons:
- Edit: It opens the Edit Template dialog to edit template details.
- Remove: It deletes the selected template from the system.
- Copy: It opens the Copy Template dialog box, to copy the template to a different storage pool.
- Custom Actions: Run scripts or custom actions on the template.