While setting up the Virtuozzo network, a number of pre-requisites are mandatory for network administrators to help them avoiding delays and ambiguities in the overall functionalities of these containers for Linux up and running. Below listed are the primary requirements of the Virtuozzo network setup
- An advanced and unambiguous Local Area Network for the Hardware Node.
- Speedy internet connectivity for the Hardware Node.
- An authenticated and valid IP address with suitable Network Mask, DNS configuration and default gateway parameters.
- One valid IP address for each container
- Open access firewall for each container from outside
- Same IP address should always be leased to a particular MAC address.