EZ template has a very comprehensive life cycle and development stage in the very strict below listed chronology.
- Any EZ template first installs on the Hardware Node. The vzpkg install template command enables you to install OS and application EZ templates on the Node.
- The EZ template should be cached by using the vzpkg create cache command. This step is required for OS EZ templates only .
- A new Container is created on the basis of the cached OS EZ template with the vzctl create command. An application EZ template can also be added to any number of Containers by using the vzpkg install command.
- An obsolete EZ template applied to the corresponding Container can be updated by using the vzpkg update command.
- Any EZ template excluding OS EZ templates can be removed from the Container with the vzpkg remove command.
- An EZ template that is not used by any Container may be completely removed from the Hardware Node with the vzpkg remove template command.