During editing of the host NICs, administrators should check or edit the Management Network Interface. Below listed are the steps to follow in order to edit the management network interface.
- Click the Hosts tab.
- Place the host in maintenance mode.
- Click the Network Interface tab on the Details tab.
- Click the Edit Management Network button.
- Select a different Interface from the list of available NICs to attach the RHEVM management network to a different NIC.
- Select the network setting of None, DHCP or Static. Input the IP, Subnet and Default Gateway on asking.
- Select the Check Connectivity check box.
- Click OK.
- Activate the host
A list of hosts reflects. Select the appropriate host from the list
The Network Interface tab reflects the list of NICs on the host with other buttons.
The Edit Management Network dialog reflects.