Typically, a data center can have a storage domain for ISO images. The ISO storage domain can be attached after the association of at least one data domain. Find below the steps to configure an ISO storage domain.
- Click the Data Centers tab.
- The Details pane displays. Select the Storage tab.
- The Attach Storage Domain dialog box displays.
- Select the appropriate ISO locations from the Storage Domain list.
- Click the OK.
- Select the new ISO storage domain on the Storage tab of the Details pane, and click the Activate button.
Select the data center to which the ISO storage domain is to be attached
Click the Attach ISO button to add the storage location where the images are stored.