Setting up a White List in the Plesk allows users to get the mail reception from specific domains or networks. The process is certainly a unique method to secure the information architecture and other potential security threats on the system.
Following are the steps to execute the process
- Step1- Click the Server shortcut in the navigation pane.
- Step2- Click the Mail icon in the Services group.
- Step3- Click the White List tab.
- Step4- Click the Add Network icon.
- Step5- Specify an IP address or range of IP addresses from which mail must always be accepted.
- Step6- Click OK.
- Step7- Repeat steps from 4 to 6 to add as many addresses as required.