If you are a Plesk Windows Hosting professionals, Shared SSL is a means of securing the access to a site with SSL Secure Sockets Layer. Listed below is the way to execute the function.
- If you have a reseller account, go to Resellers and select reseller’s name and then Shared SSL.
- If you have client account, go to Clients then select client’s name and Shared SSL.
- Select the Switch on shared SSL check box.
- Select the domain name required from the Domain name drop-down menu.
- Only those domains that are hosted by this user and have SSL enabled, are present in the list.
- Click OK.