Plesk offers users an opportunity to create user accounts to the Plesk. Below listed are the steps to create user accounts in the Plesk effectively.
- On the navigation pane, click Users.
- Click Add New User Account.
- Specify the contact and login information.
- From the Role list, select the type of user account.
- Choose from reseller or Site Owner
- From the Plan list, select a plan which you want to assign to the new user.
- Select the Proceed to registering a site for this user check box, if you want to proceed to registering a site for this account immediately after creating it.
- Click Ok.