Plesk allows administrators to use external databases for storing the data in the Web applications. In order to installing appropriate ODBC drivers, you make connections to these external databases for storing the database. Listed below are the steps to execute the process.
- Go to Domains, select domain name then ODBC Data Sources.
- Click Add New ODBC DSN.
- Specify the ODBC connection name and description in the corresponding fields.
- Select the required driver in the Driver field.
- Click OK.
- Choose the appropriate options on the driver configuration screen.
- Click Test to check whether the connection will function properly with provided settings. Click Finish to complete the creation.