When a trial site is accomplished, an anonymous user is offered to send information about the trial site to his or her e-mail. You have an opportunity to customize the auto-reply message text sent by Plesk Sitebuilder. Plesk Sitebuilder therefore offers a default text of the message that can be replaced with tailored text. Find below the steps to execute the process.
- On the navigation pane, click Server.
- Click Notifications.
- Select the desired language from the Language list, if you want to use different language to publish the message.
- In the From field, quote the sender’s e-mail address.
- In the Subject field, quote the subject of notification message.
- In the Notice text field, edit the default text of the notification message as your need.
- Click OK.