Being a network administrator you can create settings in your control panel to include some files and per-existing directories into the web spaces available in the newly hosted websites. The process seems highly capable set of vital scripts, custom error messages and a placeholder index.html page. These files These files can be replaced, edited or removed anytime. Find below the steps to execute the process.
- On your local file system, create the required directories: httpdocs, httpsdocs, cgi-bin, anon_ftp, error_docs.
- Place web pages into httpdocs and httpsdocs directories, scripts to cgi-bin directory, and custom error messages to error_docs directory.
- Pack the directories and files into an archive file in tgz, tar, tar.gz, or zip format.
- Make sure that the directories are in the root of the archive file and not in a sub-directory.
- Now Log in to your Plesk control panel
- Select the Server shortcut in the navigation pane.
- Click the Skeleton icon in the Services group.
- Click the Browse button to locate the archive file on your local computer.
- Select the file, and click the Send File button.