To turn the Linux one of the most powerful operating systems available, Linux Hosting India professionals use a number of useful and comprehensive Bash Shell shortcut commands. Below listed are some of the commands that hosting people use to extend the functionalities.
- Up/Down Arrow Keys: It helps users to scroll through most recent commands.
- “history” command: The command shows you complete command history
- TAB Completion: Try typing the first few characters of Linux command and hit TAB to complete it automatically.
- Complete recent commands with “!”: Type “!” followed by the first couple of letters of a recent command and press ENTER
- Shift+Page Up, Shift+Page Down: Scroll back and forward through your terminal.