In Linux hosting, a number of built-in shell commands are now there for hosting professionals. They use these commands to execute a number of functions. Below listed are certain important shell commands.
- Trap: Trap for a typed signal and execute commands.
- unmask: Set a default file permission mask for new files.
- unset: Unset shell variables.
- wait: Wait for a specified process to terminate.
- while: While conditional loop.
These commands are very useful in several situations for the Linux professionals.