Your service subscription should be activated before accessing service and software maintenance information and support documentation. the subscription registration process contains some very easy steps.
- Providing Red Hat Login:
- A Red Hat login enables your access to
- Software updates, errata and maintenance via Red Hat Network
- Red Hat technical support resources, documentation, and Knowledgebase
- Provide Your Subscription Number:
- You can provide your subscription number when prompted during the Setup Agent or by visiting http://www.redhat.com/register/ Your subscription number is located in the package that came with your order .
- Connect Your System:
- The registration process helps you to connect to your system so that user can begin to get updates and perform systems management. Users may connect to the system either during the setup agent or after accomplishment of the set up agent. After the Setup Agent has been completed , enter the following command from the command line as the root user.
If you have forgotten your Red Hat login, you can search for your Red Hat login online at: